Top 13 (almost free) tricks to promote your business on Snapchat
This mobile app has stolen many hearts and minds. It doesn’t matter whether you’re teen, alumni, 30-year-old someone or young parent. Although growing popularity, Snapchat owners still haven’t prepared marketing toolbox to showcase Snap profile outside. Fortunately, there are many (100 percent legal of course) solutions to do it without asking them for help.
Snapping (sending photos or videos), texting/ streaking and (of course) daily stories are the features which hugely draw us to this mobile app for 20-30 minutes every day. However, particularly if you run business, communication with the audience doesn’t make a sense in case you can’t inform them that you’re here.
To cope with this torment, we’re giving you a comprehensive set of marketing tricks. Use them wisely.
1. Promote your Snapchat presence on brand website
Make sure that your Snapchat address is clickable.
2. Put it in your Instagram bio
3. Insert your Snap name in Twitter bio
Don’t forget this trick only works when someone can click on it.
4. Leave Snapchat URL in About section of your Facebook page
At first sight, this tiny update looks insignificant. But remember that “penny saved is a penny gained”.
5. Make some stickers with your Snapchat code
Distribution is as crucial as making them.
6. Put your Snapchat URL in email footer, newsletter
Snapchat URL looks following: https://snapchat.com/add/username. Everyone who clicks on it will add you. Simple formula.
7. Buy t-shirt with your own Snapchat codeWe can do it for you, for example :). You can choose from six colors, many sizes both for man and woman.
8. Conduct cross-promotion among your Twitter/Facebook fans
9. Prepare digital sticker with username and publish it on social media then
10. Take care of your presence on Snapchat during offline meetings
It’s especially related to the events in which you participate.
11. Submit your Snap code to Ghostcodes site
It’s the biggest online database of Snapchat community. Thanks to this app, people can effortlessly discover or check out whether their favorite stars are snapping or not.
12. Upload your Snapchat code on Facebook or Twitter as profile photo
13. Embrace advertising on Facebook (paid option)
Using Audience Insights tool, you will easily carry it out, for sure.